1st video with Kanch (common faults):
- This is the traditional common way most people do this exercise.
- It is very back and neck based.
- Kanch is using her neck and her back.
- There is no pumping effect like a pogo stick
- She is also kicking her feet instead of pushing off
2nd video with Michael (efficient way):
- Jump rope is used back to front (Opposite way then what is commonly used)
- Abs are working
- Bouncing and efficient and seamless energy transfer
3rd video of me:
- Tips for mastering the double-unders
- You can do this without a rope at home!