Discover how you can get that “aha” piece of advice to improve your life
…Without having to take extra time for it!
Notify Me of New Episodes
Directly Access “9 to Thrive with Navin” Episodes
- Dealt with the devastating news that she has stage 4 cancer, Cynthia Turo didn’t take that news sitting down. She talks with Navin about the journey she went through to overcome her most difficult chapter.
- In this episode, Navin talks about how to break away from the two S.A.D.s if you want to have your BEST human experience and not just survive life!
- In this episode Navin talks about how our thoughts are the most powerful tool we have to create the life we want.
- Leneé Cook-Braxton joins Navin to talk about her journey and the practice of hypnosis, looking within yourself, and optimum performance.
- Amanda Shaefer joins Navin to talk about the simple concept of gratitude that isn’t always easy in practice. Amanda walks us through some best practices and guidelines of how to practice gratitude.
- Debbie Craig, founder of Catalyst Consulting, joins us to talk about navigating change and finding the courage to confront parts of your life that need change.
- Joe Lemon, fellow podcaster and digital marketer, joins Navin to share a really interesting story behind the science of happiness and the advice he has for healthcare practitioners.
- Author, Producer, Speaker, and Composer, Barry Goldstein, joins this week to talk about how sound, music, and songs can help you unlock your full potential and thrive.
- Dr. Leif Hass, a family medicine doctor talks about how the way he treats people has evolved and why he’s writing prescriptions for happiness.
- Jinny Uppal, a Growth Strategist for Fortune 500 companies, joins Navin to talk about why inaction isn’t always a bad thing. She talks about the benefits of taking a step back and letting the mind wander to solve problems.
Finding time to up level and engage in self-improvement is difficult while trying to balance our day to day chores.
Imagine if you could get those “aha” pieces of advice, in bite sized chunks, that you can listen to while you’re cooking, driving, in the shower, or exercising. The type of advice that could change the way you look at yourself, your career, your family – your entire life and drive you to make a positive change.
“Stop everything you are doing and help whoever who comes through this door.”
Navin, widely considered a leader in integrated health, wellness, and performance whose clients include some of the best athletes in the world (NFL, NBA, WNBA, Olympians, etc.), celebrities, and popular musicians, connects you with some of the most influential, successful, and fascinating people from around the world who are excited to share their #1 “aha” advice secret, or success tip to help you achieve that next level of success in 9 succinct uninterrupted minutes!
With this podcast, Navin’s purpose is to use this platform to serve humanity, lead by positive example, and encourage spiritual awakening to create communities of happy and healthy people who enjoy life to their fullest.
Here’s What Some Our Listeners Are Saying…
LOVE your podcast with your brother!!! So much that I have gotten my daughters listening to it and them loving it!
Inspirational These 9 minutes are such a wonderful way to start the day. An inspirational message in each podcast that makes you really reflect on yourself. Keep it up!
Amazing quick inspiration to start the day! Navin does a great job of bringing out the best in his guests and in a quick digestible format perfect for taking the dog for a walk or just getting ready in the morning. Keep it up!
Exciting stuff Great podcast, simple, easy to listen to, lots of info packed into 9 mins!! I’m so happy I can continue to learn about healthy and wellness through your podcasts. Thanks!
So informative! It’s incredible how much I learned in 9 minutes! Can’t wait for future episodes!
Fantastic Content Brought to You by A Better Person Navin’s breath and depth of knowledge and experience is second to none. He has the ability to take complex subjects/topics and to simplify them into actionable goals that can help you live a better life. Highly recommend.
You can’t afford to miss this! Everyone has nine minutes somewhere in this day, and the advice and guidance Navin provides in his teachings and the quality of guests he’s bringing on are just absolutely incredible. Thanks, Navin!
Must listen These guys really know what they’re talking about and have fantastic content. Must listen podcast for sure. Going into my weekly rotation.
Awesome Podcast Very informative and to the point. i like that it’s 9 minutes but delivers a lot of information during the short time span. Navin breaks down the information really well. 100% recommend this to anyone who is trying to live a better life.
Small time investment! Infinite benefits! Navin thoughtful insight takes this podcast to the next level! His holistic approach to (w)health continues to move all who listen to an expansive win column in mind, body and spirit!!! Thank you Navin! Looking forward to more episodes!!
Excellent Format and Concept It’s extremely valuable to package words of wisdom and insightful content in such a way. The shorter runtime does well to remove some of the fluff of interviews.
Pretty cool first guest, especially with TP being #9 to tie in with the concept… looking forward to more.
I Love Your Podcast! They are so so good! And so inspiring! I listen to them on repeat while I’m walking or jogging! So good…So motivational and passionate! BIG FAN!
Keep them coming! I started listening to Navin’s 9 minute podcast on my morning walks. Good stuff! I need one of these a day…need more episodes!
Quick dose of inspiration I listen to 9 to Thrive because it’s a quick dose of inspiration when I need it most. Navin cuts to the heart of an interview so I get the value of an hour long deep dive in less than 10 minutes.